July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Stamp Of The Month and a FREE stamp!




First of all, I would like to wish a Happy Canada Day to all of my Canadian friends and readers! Have a great day!


Now, I would like to introduce you to the absolutely AMAZING July stamp of the month! This stamp set is an ALPHABET set, called "Circus Alphabet" and includes 68 stamps... yes, 68 stamps for $5!


I LOVE alphabet stamps, and I haven't quite seen one like this fun, whimsical set before. Imagine the possibilities! This set is only available from July 1 - July 31, 2014, and you can get it for only 5 bucks, when you add it to your qualifying purchase of $50. Check it out HERE!

For instructions and product lists for all of the July SOTM artwork shown above, please go HERE.

Video: Circus Alphabet



FREE Stamp / Stamp Set!


Also this month, I am offering a FREE mini stamp or mini stamp set for all orders of $25 or more placed on my CTMH shopping website HERE. Please do NOT add the stamp/set to your shopping cart. This promotion is only available through me, and not a general CTMH promotion; therefore, I will personally mail you your stamp/set once your order is confirmed. Thanks!

On another note, today is the day of the draw for the Cricut Teresa Collins Sophisticated cartridge. Unfortunately, there were no entries for this drawing, so there is no winner this time.

I'll see you in the craft room,
 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...