July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Friday, April 18, 2014

Party Time!



It's Friday! It's Easter weekend! And, It's my husband's birthday weekend! There's going to be a lot of fun crammed into this weekend. When anyone asks me what time it is this weekend, I'm going to say that it's...




I added a couple of new paper dolls to my Etsy Shop to commemorate this fun weekend and how we feel. Whatever you are doing this weekend, have fun and stay crafty!

Thanks for looking,

Suzanne.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...