July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Skylark Card in the "Pretty Simple" Pattern




Yesterday, I made this cute card using the CTMH "Skylark" paper packet and a simple card-making pattern called "Pretty Simple" from the Originals: Card Confidence Program.




Today, I made a short video showing how to make this card. I wanted to post the card and the video together, but I am having such issues uploading the video, that I went ahead and spoiled the fun with this post anyway ;o) I will try to upload the video tomorrow.

In the meantime, take a look at the artwork, and at the products that I used from the list below. The pattern for this card was taken from one of CTMH's awesome How-To books, which show specific templates and recipes for each card pattern.



This book features the pictures, templates, and step-by-step instructions to make 99 different types of cards! The "Pretty Simple" design is one of the approved designs that I can show you a template for, without breaking any copyright laws. After all, if I went to jail, I couldn't scrapbook! Here is the template for the card above:

Click here for a larger view

Thanks for looking and make sure to come back tomorrow. I hope to have a video for you... fingers crossed!

I'll see you in the craft room,


 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...