About Me

My photo

Registered Nurse, holistic health enthusiast, avid paper crafter, and lover of positive psychology!

July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Skylark Card in the "Pretty Simple" Pattern




Yesterday, I made this cute card using the CTMH "Skylark" paper packet and a simple card-making pattern called "Pretty Simple" from the Originals: Card Confidence Program.




Today, I made a short video showing how to make this card. I wanted to post the card and the video together, but I am having such issues uploading the video, that I went ahead and spoiled the fun with this post anyway ;o) I will try to upload the video tomorrow.

In the meantime, take a look at the artwork, and at the products that I used from the list below. The pattern for this card was taken from one of CTMH's awesome How-To books, which show specific templates and recipes for each card pattern.



This book features the pictures, templates, and step-by-step instructions to make 99 different types of cards! The "Pretty Simple" design is one of the approved designs that I can show you a template for, without breaking any copyright laws. After all, if I went to jail, I couldn't scrapbook! Here is the template for the card above:

Click here for a larger view

Thanks for looking and make sure to come back tomorrow. I hope to have a video for you... fingers crossed!

I'll see you in the craft room,


 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...