July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Few More Mason Jars...


The other day, I posted about my beautiful blue mason jars, and how I love using them for decorative storage in my craft room. Well, I also like to use plain masons for craft storage... I am not that particular. I have never met a mason jar that I haven't loved *sigh*. Here are a few more pictures of the "plain" masons that I use...




Here I have 5 mason jars (there are 2 hidden behind the ones in front), and one regular vase (I won this vase at a Close To My Heart Convention a few years ago), corralled on a vintage Coca-Cola tray. The large mason holds some random buttons that I use for card making. The 4 smaller masons are wide-mouth jars, large enough to stuff a small army of ribbon through the top. 



A few posts ago, I wrote about my new pegboard. The framing of the pegboard is my favorite part, as I painted it a beautiful Lagoon color. Since I had some leftover spray paint from that project, I also painted a few more items around my craft room, including the rims and lids to these mason jars.

When I have only a few inches of ribbon left on my spools, I take off the remainder and wrap it around a large popsicle stick (also called a tongue depressor, or jumbo craft stick). The 4 smaller jars in the picture above hold my ribbon remnants, partially separated by style (grosgrain, twine, waxy flax, organdy, etc.). It's a handy way to store ribbon and save on space in my ribbon organizers!



Ahhh, just look at that gorgeous color! A new coat of paint, even on smaller items,  can really change things up in the craft room!

Have a crafty day,

Suzanne.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...