About Me

My photo

Registered Nurse, holistic health enthusiast, avid paper crafter, and lover of positive psychology!

July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Few More Mason Jars...


The other day, I posted about my beautiful blue mason jars, and how I love using them for decorative storage in my craft room. Well, I also like to use plain masons for craft storage... I am not that particular. I have never met a mason jar that I haven't loved *sigh*. Here are a few more pictures of the "plain" masons that I use...




Here I have 5 mason jars (there are 2 hidden behind the ones in front), and one regular vase (I won this vase at a Close To My Heart Convention a few years ago), corralled on a vintage Coca-Cola tray. The large mason holds some random buttons that I use for card making. The 4 smaller masons are wide-mouth jars, large enough to stuff a small army of ribbon through the top. 



A few posts ago, I wrote about my new pegboard. The framing of the pegboard is my favorite part, as I painted it a beautiful Lagoon color. Since I had some leftover spray paint from that project, I also painted a few more items around my craft room, including the rims and lids to these mason jars.

When I have only a few inches of ribbon left on my spools, I take off the remainder and wrap it around a large popsicle stick (also called a tongue depressor, or jumbo craft stick). The 4 smaller jars in the picture above hold my ribbon remnants, partially separated by style (grosgrain, twine, waxy flax, organdy, etc.). It's a handy way to store ribbon and save on space in my ribbon organizers!



Ahhh, just look at that gorgeous color! A new coat of paint, even on smaller items,  can really change things up in the craft room!

Have a crafty day,

Suzanne.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...