July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Anaheim Scrapbook Expo 2014




The Anaheim Scrapbook Expo was so much fun! Although it ran over a 3-day period, I was only able to attend for 1 day. This means that I pretty much stuck with the large exhibit floor, trying my hand at make-and-takes, watching demos of all of the new paper crafting products, and of course, shopping! Actually, I walked away with money in pocket, which definitely took some will power with all of the oodles of nice supplies available. I mainly purchased scrapbook kits (10+), storage boxes, Stickles, and plenty of BLING!

I earned some cute collector buttons for various activities...



I was given some cute ideas for cards and paper crafting projects...






It was a fun day and I highly recommend the Scrapbook Expo if it is near your city anytime soon. My friend and I are already planning our next trip to the Scrapbook Expo, which will be in San Diego, CA in June 2014. All of the details can be found HERE.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Suzanne.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...