About Me

My photo

Registered Nurse, holistic health enthusiast, avid paper crafter, and lover of positive psychology!

July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Monday, March 31, 2014

Keep Calm and...



That about sums it up. Since finally getting a Cricut die cutting machine a few short months ago (yes, I know that I am waaaay behind the times), it has become my mini obsession. I initially made the sign above for my NEW scrapbooking room (details to follow in a few days!). Then I made another one
in a different color:



And then another one...



And then I decided that I wanted a bigger one but was too exhausted at that point to make it. I thought that these little pieces of Cricut art were so cute that I would add them to my Etsy Shop. I mean come on, who really needs 3 of the same sign in their scrapbook room anyway?

Now to decide which color to make my bigger sign.....

Thanks for looking!

Suzanne.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...