July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Monday, March 31, 2014

Keep Calm and...



That about sums it up. Since finally getting a Cricut die cutting machine a few short months ago (yes, I know that I am waaaay behind the times), it has become my mini obsession. I initially made the sign above for my NEW scrapbooking room (details to follow in a few days!). Then I made another one
in a different color:



And then another one...



And then I decided that I wanted a bigger one but was too exhausted at that point to make it. I thought that these little pieces of Cricut art were so cute that I would add them to my Etsy Shop. I mean come on, who really needs 3 of the same sign in their scrapbook room anyway?

Now to decide which color to make my bigger sign.....

Thanks for looking!

Suzanne.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...