About Me

My photo

Registered Nurse, holistic health enthusiast, avid paper crafter, and lover of positive psychology!

July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Close To My Heart Convention: Day 3




It's Day 3 of the annual Close To My Heart Convention! 

Here are a few photos of some of the gorgeous CTMH artwork and products I came across today... same layouts, three different ways (sorry about the picture quality):








I have plenty more photos from today! To catch all of the up-to-the minute excitement and pictures, please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram, here:


I'll see you in the craft room,
 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...