July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Friday, June 13, 2014

CTMH's 2014 Retiring Products List




Hi everyone,

I just wanted to mention that the 2014 Close To My Heart Retiring Product List just came out yesterday. Many products, including the My Reflections Paper Packets, will only be available for one more month, or while supplies last. That means that many of your favorite products (and there are a lot on the list) may be gone even sooner. 

It's always sad to see some of my favorite products retire, but on the other hand, I love how CTMH keeps things fresh, current, and on trend with new products.

Check out the list HERE for any last minute shopping on some wonderful products.

I'll see you in the craft room,
 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...