July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Thursday, June 12, 2014

"You're the Bomb" June SOTM Card




Here is another card made with the June Stamp of the Month, "Kaboom." Do you remember yesterday's card, HERE? It was a patriotic red, white, and blue fireworks card. Well, this girly card was stamped with the same set of stamps, but the feel of this card is so very different. Imagine the versatility of this set!

June SOTM: "KABOOM"

This is a 4.25" x 5.5" card, made with a White Daisy cardstock base. I ran a piece of 4" x 5.25" Lagoon cardstock through my Cuttlebug machine, using CTMH's Quatrefoil Embossing Folder. I love this folder! (You may have noticed that my blog has a green quatrefoil design on the sides... I definitely love the pattern).


I used the Lollydoodle Paper Packet for all of the patterned papers, and Pear (green) cardstock for the center frame. Using the "Kaboom" stamp set, I stamped a large firework with Cotton Candy ink, and a "You're the Bomb" sentiment with Lagoon ink.


I trimmed around the sentiment and glued it onto a Dimensional Elements chipboard circle from the Signage set. The chipboard comes white, so I used my sponge dauber to ink it up with the Pear color.

I used pink Stickles glitter to add some dimension and sparkle to the tiny stars in the fireworks, the hearts in the patterned paper, and the inside of the pink circles in the patterned paper. A cute little Aqua Dot was added to the center of the fireworks.

Tomorrow is Flashback Friday, but I will have another card in this series for you again on Saturday.

I'll see you in the craft room,
 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...