July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Saturday, May 31, 2014

4 May Specials Ending TODAY!




Today I will be putting out 2 posts. I have a Tall and Skinny card to show you later, and I also wanted to tell you about some very time-sensitive promotions that are ending. I didn't want the artwork forever tied to an expired (after today) post, so there will be 2 today!

Since it is May 31st, that means that we have to say goodbye to National Scrapbooking Month for another year. It also means that a whopping 4 specials are ending TODAY! Just in case you missed my original posts on these great deals, and one-time only offers, I wanted to do a re-cap of the specials you have one last chance to take advantage of...

1. National Scrapbooking Month Promotion: "Free to be Me" Paper Collection



This entire paper collection is only $5 with your qualifying purchase. See my post HERE for more details.

2. May Stamp of the Month: "You've Got A Friend"





This set is also only $5 with your qualifying purchase. See my post HERE for more details.

3. FREE Image Downloads: "Beauty Abounds"


These images are absolutely FREE! But like the other specials in this post, they are only available until the end of the day today. See my post HERE for more details.

4. My Own Personal May Promotion: FREE Cricut Cartridge When you Join My Team in May!


When you join my team in May, you will receive a brand new, Cricut cartridge absolutely FREE! To find out more about the special, and which cartridges are available, please see my post HERE. To find out more about this great opportunity, please visit HERE.

If you haven't taken advantage of these specials yet, please take some time to look them over, because once they're gone, they're gone :o)

I'll see you in the craft room,
 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...