July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mother's Day Pop-Up Box Card



For Mother's Day, I made a pop-up box card for my mom. These types of cards are so much fun to make and give! The box folds completely flat for shipping (it fits in a 6" x 9" envelope), and then "pops" open when taken out and pushed together.

Here is a closer look at the inside:




The main color of the box is "Cranberry" by Close To My Heart.



The scrapbook papers and stamped images are from my older, retired CTMH stock, but here is something similar and flowery:


Would you like to make one of these boxes? Leave a comment below and I will send you the link for both the written step-by-step box making instructions, as well as a video of how to put it all together.

I'll see you in the craft room,


 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I have emailed you the link to making a pop-up box card. I would love to see what design you make. Feel free to send a picture or two for me to post to this site.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...