July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Thursday, May 8, 2014

FREE Cricut Cartridge When You Join Me in May!



Did you miss the CTMH free Cricut Bundles incentive last month? Well, no worries because I have more FREE Cricut coming your way! When you join my team by the end of this month (May 31st), you can choose one FREE Cricut cartridge from my list! All of these cartridges are brand new and factory sealed. Plus, you will get any Cricut Reward points that are sealed within!



I have the following cartridges available:

1. Wall Décor and More
2. French Manor
3. Teresa Collins: Sophisticated
4. Wild Card
5. Gingerbread Seasonal Cartridge
6. Robot Party Events
7. Space Party Events
8. Store Front (this one has the Cricut bug head on it!)
9. Sweater Weather
10. Monster Bash (requires a universal overlay pad)
11. Simple Holiday Cards (requires a universal overlay pad)



All cartridges are available on a first-come, first-served basis (email first to reserve yours!). To qualify for the free cartridge incentive, all you have to do is join my team as a CTMH consultant in May. It only costs $99 to join CTMH, and you get a TON of product… go HERE to learn about what you get as a new CTMH consultant.

This offer is only available through me, and not through Close To My Heart, or any other CTMH consultant. Also, this offer is only available to US residents (sorry!).

Do you have questions about becoming a CTMH consultant? Please email me HERE.

Are you ready to join NOW? Go HERE.



If you decide to join, make sure to EMAIL ME with your choice of free Cricut cartridge, so that I can hold it for you. Once your new consultant kit is shipped, I will send you your free cartridge and welcome you to my team!

Hurry, before they're all gone!

I'll see you in the craft room,

 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...