July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Monday, May 5, 2014

Not Your Everyday "Get Well Soon" Card



My mom called me last week and told me that my poor dad had tripped while playing golf and suffered three injuries: a sprained ankle, and two broken ribs. Seeing as my dad is quite the funny guy, and wouldn't hesitate to poke fun of someone else (in a loving way, of course) if this happened to them, I quickly whipped up a golf-themed card to send to him. Check it out:



When he opens it up, here comes the part that he will really enjoy...


Poor guy. I hope that this card will make him smile when he sees it.

To make the card, I used my Cricut machine with the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. The doll and all of his golf-themed accessories are included on that cartridge. The papers were various scraps from my paper stash.

Thanks for looking!

I'll see you in the craft room,

 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...