July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Lollydoodle "Good Times" Card




Lately, I've made quite a few projects with the beautiful CTMH Skylark Paper Packet. I thought that I would mix it up a bit and show some cards made with the other new paper packets in the 2014 CTMH Idea Book. 

This card is made with the Lollydoodle (what a fun and quirky name!) Paper Packet. It features gorgeous bright colors, and I immediately thought that my daughter's age group (the tweens) would love to be scrapbooked, or receive cards in these fun colors and patterns.


The cute little white piece of paper that looks like it has been torn out of a notebook was cut with my Cricut machine, using the CTMH Artbooking cartridge. The Artbooking bundle contains three stamp sets, and I used one of the sets for all of the stamping in this project. After the notebook paper was cut, I stamped the pink notebook lines onto the paper, and then the sentiments "You're a Star" and "Good Times." The green arrows were stamped onto white cardstock, as was the photo slide.

The colorful dotted paper inside of the photo slide is a piece of the Lollydoodle patterned paper, cut to size. The "Cool" sentiment was stamped onto white cardstock and then attached with the foam tape to make it pop off of the page.

A cute, quick project that's perfect for a young girl, teen, or anyone that loves brightly patterned papers.



Tomorrow I have an outdoorsy, masculine card to show, so be sure to come back for that.

I'll see you in the craft room,

 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...