July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ariana "You and Me" Card




Here is a nice, bright card for you today, made with the Ariana Paper Packet, a stamp set from the Skylark Workshops on the Go Scrapbook Kit, and the Cricut Art Philosophy Bundle.



The "You and Me" sentiment, and the heart with flourish were both stamped with Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks onto White Daisy cardstock. I used the Sorbet ink and a sponge dauber to do some heavy sponging around the sentiment.



The label frame that is on top of the sentiment was cut with my Cricut machine using the Art Philosophy cartridge. This cartridge includes 700 images, with a good number of them being labels, tags, and cards. Talk about versatile! I am always amazed at what I find on that cartridge when I go looking for new and interesting shapes.

What are you making today? Let me know in the comments below. Or, email me a picture if you would like it posted on this site.

I'll see you in the craft room,

 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...