July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Monday, May 12, 2014

Ivy Lane "Sweet and Lovely" Card




Here is a beautifully feminine card for you today, adorned with flowers, pinks and purples, and sweet sentiments.

This "Sweet and Lovely" card was made with the Ivy Lane Paper Packet and a stamp set from the Cricut Artbooking Bundle. The two sentiments were stamped onto Colonial White paper using Hollyhock and Smokey Plum inks. The "Lovely" sentiment also had the Smokey Plum ink sponged around the sides of the paper for greater dimension.


The beautiful designer overlay was cut with my Cricut using the Artbooking cartridge. I then added some of the Ivy Lane patterned paper behind the entire overlay.


A very feminine card that would be great to give to a special woman in your life.

I will be linking this card to the Heart to Heart Challenge Blog, found HERE. The weekly theme is: "A Banner Day."

I'll see you in the craft room,

 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png





6 comments:

  1. I love it! I love the Ivy Lane! Great job!Thanks for playing along with us at H2H! :) Brandi @crzy4scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandi, thank you so much! These are such pretty papers to work with.

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I love seeing the overlays used on cards :)
    Thanks for playing at H2H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen! I recently discovered H2H and I've been having a lot of fun playing along this month. I look forward to next month!

      Delete
  3. Cute use of the overlay and the banners. Thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...