July Stamp of the Month

Cricut Image Search

Generated image

Cricut Machines

Search Amazon.Com

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!



Just stopping by to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day today! I hope that you have time for some relaxation, or even some "procraftination." 


We have a few things on the agenda today but I hope to spend some time in the craft room later. Usually a very organized person, my scrap room is pretty much in the same "creative" state as the other day when I posted this picture on Instagram:




And this is only one of the desks in my room! When I get involved in projects, things tend to temporarily get out of control. Once I get it cleaned up, I still hope to post a video soon showing my new craft room. Not the largest room in the house, but it's all mine!


Have a wonderful day everyone!


I'll see you in the craft room,


 photo 7cc18a5f-d2ee-4e7d-b3ad-5b08f381063f_zps9cef04c2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! Please keep in mind that this site is meant to be fun, so let's avoid the mean and keep it serene :o)

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...